This week life has been a little more normal, whatever that means. It’s been sunny and warm – nice enough to be out in sumer skirts and dresses.
I’ve been able to get on with the next (the third) Jasmine Frame novel as well as getting some other jobs done. I am thinking about the next prequel novella but have decided to give you, dear readers, a rest for a week. However, there are now eight novel or novella length Jasmine Frame stories counting the current novel in preparation so I thought you might like to see a timeline of Jasmine’s life and how the stories fit in. I’m not going to give away too many details about Jasmine though. You’ll have to read the stories to find out about her, her gender identity and the cases she tackles as a transsexual detective.
Jasmine Frame Timeline
- 1983 January 23rd: James Frame born (Hastings, sister Holly is 4)
- 2000 August: Discovering Jasmine (novella)
- 2001 November: Bristol University. Soft Focus (novella)
- 2004 James/Jasmine graduates & joins the police.
- 2005 July: marries Angela Madison
- 2009 June: Joins ‘Violent and Serious Crime Unit’ in Kintbridge
- 2009 November: Blueprint (novella)
- 2010 July: Commences transition; Self-portraits (novella, previously called The Switch)
- 2010 November: Close-Up (novella)
- 2012 January: Jasmine resigns from the police
- 2012 May: Painted Ladies (novel – published)
- 2012 August: Bodies by Design (novel)
- 2012 November: Brides (novel, provisional title, in preparation)
Painted Ladies: A Jasmine Frame Story is available as an e-book and paperback from all booksellers including Amazon